With the recent news of Greater Sydney moving into Stage 4 restrictions, we want to reiterate to our customers that our Fulfilment and Distribution Centres located in NSW, VIC and WA are COVID Safe workplaces – as certified in 2020 by the NSW Department of Primary Industries, with a range of comprehensive safety measures being practised since then across all of our facilities – and to assure customers that our deliveries are running smoothly as usual.
The health of our team is paramount – our staff are encouraged to stay at home in the event of illness, to ensure our workplaces remain safe for everyone. Since mid-March 2020, our facilities’ safety procedures have followed the guidelines for COVID Safe workplaces, including:
- Mandatory use of personal protective gear for all team members, such as face masks, gloves, gowns and facial shields
- Temperature checks and extensive health surveys for all staff upon entry to the facility
- Staggered shift start times to avoid crowding at entrances and exits
- Social distancing throughout the facility, including in production areas
- Separation into smaller A/B teams with no interaction or sharing of facilities at the same time
Our fresh produce and pantry goods suppliers are all operating as normal, with no known virus cases. Customer deliveries are on track and continuing as usual, and we’re extremely confident in our logistics partners and their contactless delivery methods for safely reaching all our customers’ homes. If there are any changes to planned delivery days or times, we’ll keep any affected customers informed via email and SMS.
For all the updates we have shared since the outset of the pandemic, including a list of frequently asked questions, please visit our dedicated website section on COVID-19 Updates.
As always, thank you to all our customers for your loyalty to Dinnerly. We’re happy to be able to continue packing and delivering delicious recipes everyday to homes across Australia.
CEO & Managing Director Dinnerly Australia